RULES FOR YOUR COMFORT, CONVENIENCE & SAFETY
- All guests must register at the office.
- Speed limit on all roads is 5 M.P.H. Please watch for children.
- Motorcycles, minibikes, ATV’s, motorized scooters or motorized bikes are not permitted in the park.
- No bike riding after dark.
- No fishing after dark.
- Absolutely no frog hunting.
- No Pyrotechnics (firearms, fireworks, B.B. guns, etc.)
- The campers appreciate quiet time in the evening.
Please be considerate of your neighbors. Quiet Hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- An adult must accompany all children on the playgrounds and around all water.
- Please respect the privacy of other campers by not walking through or between occupied sites.
- Pets are welcome, but they must be registered at the Campground Office with breed, age, name and proof of shots. They must be kept on a leash at all times. They must be attended to and kept quiet. No pets are to be left outside during quiet time.
- All minors must be at the site where they are staying by 10:00 p.m. All small children must be at their site by dark.
- No swimming before 10:00 a.m. or after 8:00 p.m.
- An adult must accompany children under 18 years old to the pool.
- Campers entertaining visitors or guests at the Campground shall be responsible for their guests’ conduct while on the Campground premises and they shall be responsible for any damages incurred by their visitors or guests. All visiting guests who use HICKORY LAKES facilities at any time must register and pay a fee.
- All visitors must leave the park by 11:00 p.m.
- Fires are allowed only in a metal fire ring. No glass or cans permitted in the fire rings. Please extinguish fires before retiring for the night.
- Do not wash clothes, dishes or utensils in restrooms. No perming or coloring of hair in restrooms.
- No one under the age of 21 may camp without adult supervision.
- The camping fee is due by April 15. Deposits for the next season are due by September 15.
- Season camping is not prorated. If you sell or remove your camper from the park, your camping fee will be calculated as a monthly camper, not to exceed the season camping fee.
- No trailers shall be subleased or used by anyone other than the owners themselves, without permission from the Office. Overnight rates will be charged.
- Any trees, shrubs, gravel or landscaping added to your site becomes realty of the campground. All improvements to the grounds stay.
- The Office must approve any items placed on sites. Only one (1) shed per site no larger than 6x6x7′.
- No erecting of fences, buildings, poles, walks, etc. without prior written approval of the management.
- Every trailer site shall be kept clean and neat. There will be a charge if the management requires mowing.
- County Health Department Law requires that all firewood has to be at least 12 inches off the ground.
- Campers shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Campground by themselves or any of their guests. There will be a fine for cutting, carving, painting or destroying live trees, picnic tables or any camp property.
- The management reserves the rights to reject without notice any objectionable person or persons who cause a disturbance or become a nuisance. The management shall be the sole judge of who is objectionable and what constitutes a disturbance or nuisance.
- The management reserves the right to make additions, amendments and changes to the existing requirements, rates, rules and regulations of the Campground.
- Campers must have proof of insurance.
- NO REFUNDS OR RAIN CHECKS
- Cancellation notice must be given at least 24 hours notice!
THE MANAGEMENT OF HICKORY LAKES CAMPGROUND ABSOLVE THEMSELVES FROM ALL LOSS DUE TO FIRE, THEFT, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY. YOU ENTER THE CAMPGROUND AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN A FIRST-RATE CAMPGROUND, THE MANAGEMENT BELIEVES THAT THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE NECESSARY AND WILL ENFORCE THEM TO THE EXTENT OR REQUESTING A CAMPER OR VISITOR TO VACATE THE CAMPGROUNDS.
Hickory Lakes Campground is a private tow-away zone, and all vehicles not authorized to park on the property will be towed away at the vehicle owner’s expense.